Announcements about the forums, the website, the game or the server.
Version 4.7.0b server-side changes:
- Tree-growing spells had their failure rate reduced.
- Missing occult spells have been added to tomes.
- Some occult spells have been adjusted. INT vs WIS fail rate stat usage adjusted.
- Some races gain intrinsic occult 'Shadow' school bonus.
- 'Shadow Gate' is now level 26 and split between Shadow and Conveyance school.
- 'Blindness II' has been changed to 'Darkness'.
- 'Poisonous Fog' had its level increased somewhat.
- Increased damage of most bolt spells players can cast.
- Darkness bolts no longer have blind effect.
- Spellbook autoretaliation accepts spells with letters past 'i)'.
- Necromancy/Traumaturgy has been reenabled for most classes.
- Some monsters had missing resistances, abilities or susceptibilities added.
- Aura-toggling fixed.
- Fixed a glitch happening to some clients when they log in with 'big_map' enabled that caused the client to switch back to small map.
- Source compiles correctly when strcasestr() is missing (when _GNU_SOURCE isn't available).
- Dungeon bosses spawn more reliably.
- Resisting an element statically or temporarily correctly cancels any susceptibility.
- 'Apply poison' accepts mushrooms of poison and of unhealth too.
- Some artifact weapons had their (+hit,+dam) buffed.
- '?' displays correct keys for rogue-like keyset users.
- Fixed (allowed/prevented) remappability of certain monsters (for custom fonts).
- Pebbles can now be crafted from shards of pottery.
- Death Knight: Traumaturgy skill fixed.
- Death Knights have intrinsic fear resistance.
- Priests can now use blessed weapons as if they were 'blunt' type, getting their Blunt-Mastery skill applied to them.
- Ego items have less insane level requirements.
- 'Iron Team' type parties only allow trading with other members of the same party.
- Improved event reward item generation.
- New command /dis F[a|b], works same as /dis f but destroys a whole pile of loot at once.
- New command /ic * to ignore even private messages, if they're not from a party member. Added alias /dnd for this.
- New command /kifu <your email> that sends you all your new kifus (Go game records, in *.SGF file format) to the email specified, after you played Go in the casino. Note that this command is character-name-based, not account-based.
- Partying can only be done before entering IDDC now. Cross-mode parties are possible at the entrance worldmap sector.
- Trading is now only possible with party members.
- Parties for IDDC must be 'Iron Team' type.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest