Some good ideas!

Ideas for cool stuff in the future.
blackice

Some good ideas!

Post by blackice »

1. Make ALL classes flicker when in wraith form like mages do. To inclue when they use a Death/Eth DSM. This will help players know when they can run through walls or if they can shoot a bow or swing a weapon. This shouldnt be that hard to code... I guess. Huge payoff for all chars.

2. When someone Teleports make an astrick ( * ) shoot out from your @ in all 4 directions N, S, E, W to draw your eyes to where you teleported. Nothing sucks more than teleporting and then spending the next 2 seconds trying to find your @ in the middle of a bunch of flashy mobs. You could make the ( * ) flash a color not usually used as to bring your eyes to the spot quicker. This will aid you in quickly seeing what situation you're in before you have to either teleport again or move. This shouldnt be too hard to code either... use the firework New Years Code... I guess.

Two new great changes IMO that would greatly improve some aspects of this game. Nothing Overpowering and should be an easy fix, I think :?

Please reply if you think I am too off base here or if you likey.
blackice

Re: Some good ideas!

Post by blackice »

I have to ask you guys to not reply to this msg for it will fill up the internet!
Jarjar0x2a

Post by Jarjar0x2a »

well i dunno about #1, but i very much like the idea of something at least similar to #2
blackice

Post by blackice »

Well, I think that some visual indication on or around your @ should be there to let you know you are wraithed... Like mages get when their shield is up. This would make things much more user friendly in the long run i think.

I really want some teleportation aid, or make the screen center on you when you teleport. Just sooo bad to have to find your @ after teleport.