[NE] Theret's shop - the best prices close to Bree!

List your items offered in your stores, request items from other players and strike bargains.
igoodwill

[NE] Theret's shop - the best prices close to Bree!

Post by igoodwill »

:arrow: Welcome :!:

You need some staff :?: Then you're at the right place :!:
My shop is located at (34,33) TL, and here you can buy an item of any kind for the lowest price.

:idea: I've opened this shop to help people who need some items, but not to earn money. That's why the prices are so low.
:idea: Please, do not be greedy and do not buy an item just because it is cheap :evil:. Use my shop only if you really need the item ;).
:idea: If you need an item, but can't find it anywhere (or the prices at other shops are too high), you may order the item here - and I (or someone else) will probably find it for you :P.

:!: You can also see what artifacts I have at [0,1] in (33,34). They are not for selling, but if you WTB some of them, just let me know - and maybe we will reach the agreement on the price :D.

:) My shopkeeper is always waiting for you :arrow:

Update: Now all of my arts have some price. The prices are pretty high, but if you really need any of them, just let me know :D.
Last edited by igoodwill on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
tangar

Re: [NE] Theret's shop - the best prices close to Bree!

Post by tangar »

fun! :D

you should paint your door though :) also I didn't managed to find your 'art' house (33,34)

p.s.
sorry, I bought *RC* and some athelas from you by mistake, at first I didn't notice your 'warning' about do not buy without need :) I always in need or *RC*, but it's not urgent, so I shouldn't buy it. If you wish, you could have it back for free ;)

also you should take 'piece of wood' and create shop sign with something like 'do not buy without need' with caps lock )
Tangar's tileset, addon, guides & maps: English TomeNET page ||||||| Russian TomeNet page
http://youtube.com/GameGlaz — streams in English // http://youtube.com/StreamGuild — streams in Russian
My chars @ angband.oook.cz
igoodwill

Re: [NE] Theret's shop - the best prices close to Bree!

Post by igoodwill »

Thanks for the advice! I have just painted the door in red. ;)
About the 'art' house... The door is painted in brown, it is at the top of [0,1] (33,34). There are also a Kuzco's guild house, my house is a bit western and northern of it.

:arrow: And do not care about the sprigs and *RC* :D

Update: Shop sign is a good idea, thanks :!:
Note: If you want the shop sign to be shown at the top of the shop items list, put it at the left top corner. (Thank Tangar for the tip ;) )