Boomerang

List your items offered in your stores, request items from other players and strike bargains.
Unmouseable

Boomerang

Post by Unmouseable »

Hello, great idea on the trading post.

I am building an Unworldly boomerang Martial artist named Mouse, and would like to buy or trade for a high damage artifact boomerang.Looking for ones with close to max damage, and one or more of the following- crit, extra attacks or shots. Resists do not matter.

Decided to go with human instead of vampire, more choices for slays etc.

My Account name is Spider, and will most likely be in game playing Mouse, Willow or Serenity.

Thank you.
Unmouseable

Re: Boomerang

Post by Unmouseable »

So i decided to change my race back to Vampire, I really like playing as one.

Still searching for a good boomerang, i have about 8 randart ones now. Unfortunately the +damage on most of them is really small, Managed +22 with one but other than that it is pretty bland.

The 2 that turned out to be decent, had alright damage and +crit but, both had anti-magic and were level 51. They dropped on another character, so not very useful.

Not entirely sure but it appears that the velocity, or extra-shots ego has replaced or takes precedence over the +attacks one, i could be wrong but i have not seen the +attacks ego on boomerangs at all in a very,very long time. I hope this is not the case, that was one of the coolest things about them.

I now have a bunch of cool items to trade for the right Randart boomerang, no slay evil or undead ones, me being a vampire and all, but with the experimental changes i can now use heavily cursed ones :). A few of the items that i'm willing to trade,

Ethereal DSM of Defense
An almost perfect randart sling (+28,+30,)+3 In,Wi,De,Xtra-Shot,Might,
A few Auto-Id helms one is level 30
Multi-Hued DSM
Randart +29 damage +3 extra Attacks Heavy Lance
Lots of Heavy armor randarts, some with +speed
Level 29 Light Crossbow of the Haradrim With full esp

Thanks for your time.