Trap heaven...

Share your strategies here.
mxb2001

Trap heaven...

Post by mxb2001 »

Inscribe all traps @m1, all ammo same. Macro wiz trap and put m1 for both and voila it auto matches trap with ammo!

The only downside is if you want to set a specific trap. OTOH if you're carrying 4/5 traps this is a godsend. It all fits on 1 macro key (I use ;) I can speed set all the traps by spamming move ; move ;... :)

More trap goodies... ever wonder what would happen if you set a magic trap with Phase Door (say you don't have any bad scrolls or runes on ya...) Or you have no bad potions for the Fumes? Try oil! Sadly oil doesn't seem to have a explosive effect but it does do damage. Same as chucking oil, they don't appear to work as molotovs as was hinted somewhere. Still they do work fairly well. I will experiment with equipping a Flint to see if that makes oil flask do heavy damage. :)
--
01/01/01
Raxxster

Re: Trap heaven...

Post by Raxxster »

Magic trap with a rune does nice damage. At least lower ringwraiths and stormbringer for example dont res lightning :). Grab like a dozen or two of those.

Oil with fumes isnt bad either, does fire dmg. Mana pot did lower damage in fumes trap.