To see what happened I recommend to turn on 'slow' speed at youtube (x0.25)
1) 12:26 I had first spawn on me (W&L)
// right after it happened I pushed hotkey to read teleportation scroll
2) 12:27 I was teleported RIGHT near the spot where I was, just _2_ tiles to the south from my previous position
3) 12:29 I pushed tele hotkey again and was teleported away, saw that more 'Q's comming and used tele one more time which brought me right to the spot I was at first Actually at this moment I thought that my tele macro is broken (cause I didn't recognized that it worked after 1st attempt to move me 2 tiles away).
Teleportation description from the guide:
Right after I died I though that my teleport macro failed somehow; only after I watched video record in slow mode I noticed that I actully teleported, but only 2 tiles awayThe normal 'teleportation' as provided by scrolls, staves or used by monsters
which has a very long range and also tries to keep a certain minimum range to
make sure you actually get away from trouble.
What causes this bug (assumptions):
1) too small lvl to find 'right' position for teleport (but actually this lvl had some more space at south)
2) too much 'Q' at small lvl somehow interfere with player's teleportation