Adventurer Mimic "m" button broken Immunity changed

Bug reports and discussion about bugs.
Unmouseable

Adventurer Mimic "m" button broken Immunity changed

Post by Unmouseable »

Hello, I'm hoping someone could help me.

I finally got my True Believer form and made sure to set my immunity to fire before I put any points into antimagic.

I then skilled up antimagic (which prevents me from changing immunities again)

It worked fine for a bit then I noticed my scroll burnt up in lava. So I checked my resists screen and my True Believer immunity is now Electricity.

I tried the set preferred immunity macro but that does not work. I think it's because the use innate power option is now missing from choices when I press the "m" key.

Please let me switch back to fire.
Last edited by Unmouseable on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Unmouseable

Re: Adventurer Mimic "m" button broken Immunity changed

Post by Unmouseable »

I just checked and use innate power is also missing on my other Adventurer Mimic Telorast. It will not let me change forms even with the polymorph macro. Tried to polymorph to 0 for player and it just brings me to fighting techniques, which is what replaced use innate power in the "c" slot when you press "m"
Unmouseable

Post by Unmouseable »

Choices now under "m" for both of my Mimic Adventurers,

Jiraxil

A-. 14) Check parry/block chance
B-. 4). toggle fire-to-kill mode
C-. 5). fighting techniques
D-. 8) check dodge chance
E-. 10).set trap

Telorast

A-. 14) check parry/block chance
B-. 4) toggle fire-to-kill mode
C-. 5). Fighting techniques
D-. 10). set trap
E-. 11). Cast a spell
D-. 12). Draw a rune

Use innate power is gone on both, it was c in all my mimics/druids/shamans/Adventurers before ( I know because I use the same immunity macros for all :)

Hope some of this info helps
Unmouseable

Post by Unmouseable »

Oh, I just wanted to clarify that I tried the set preferred immunity from the macro wizard this time instead of the mcdf one. And neither is working.
PowerWyrm

Post by PowerWyrm »

Preferred immunity is broken in the latest release. I tried to investigate at which moment it happens, but couldn't find a reason. It works for a while (tested by switching 50+ times between 2 forms that both have cold and poison and it stayed cold), but then stops to keep track of it. Doesn't have anything to do with level change or damage (melee, breaths...) and the time at which it happens seems to be random. Could it be that the server periodically saves player state without preferred immunity and loads it from memory?